Well, I figure it's about time to add station ID's and sweepers to the mix of music that I already play. This will break up the monotonous mix of music in order to help better define who we are. For now I will make them more generic, with a few of those showcasing some of the music I play.
I have found an artist that will provide me with the stingers and such for a very nominal fee. So a part of this week's pay will go for sweepers, stingers, id's and the like.
Hope you enjoy the upgrades as much as I enjoy doing them!
Also in the near future, I will have the searchable playlist up and running so that you can place live requests. More on that later.
Also, my show is so random, the best time to catch me is well...who knows! But usually when I am there, there is Simoleans to be given and the like. That's if I am playing The Sims Online. If not, then the contests are more mundane. I hope to have a box of t-shirts to give away and maybe a few gift certs here and there...we'll see.
See you out there!
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Station Upgrades
Labels:
DJ,
id,
playlist,
radio station,
show,
simoleans,
Sims Online,
sweepers,
TSO,
upgrades
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment