Hi. My name is Zhiv Otnoya. At least that's what everyone knows me as online. But in real life I am known as Thomas Kroll. That's my mug over on the left there. I took that with a disposable camera while driving up I-270 here in Maryland at about 80mph! Talk about skills!
I enjoy the simple things in life like computers, music, talking to folks, hanging out with my friends.
I've had sooo many jobs over the years. I've been a tow truck driver, dispatcher, and even a computer technician. But currently I work for Domino's Pizza as a Manager in Training. This is a challenging career choice with long hours and almost no pay. But it does pay the bills, what few I have.
I started STO Subspace as a way to do the other thing I really enjoy--playing music for others! If you like music, like I do, then this is the place for all kinds of music. Hope you listen in from time to time. You might actually catch me on the air from time to time.
3 comments:
alright mate nlogs is looking good i put a link to yours on mine
So that what you really look like. I got tired of seeing your toon and alt toon mug in EVE. Blog looks great. Keep up the good work with the station (keeps me from going crazy at work)
love the pic so dont say you are not cute. If you can guess who sent this then you are good. see you when you come home. dont forget the pop this time hehe
Post a Comment